A New Women’s Movement: Connect to
Create A Better World
I have developed a new presentation that I’m excited about. I believe we are in the midst of a new women’s movement, and that women are hard-wired to work together to create a better world. I see signs of it happening all around and I’m delighted to be part of it.
In my new program I talk about the various types of power and we do a power self-assessment. I tell why it’s better — and more fun! — to connect with others than go it alone. I describe ways to brand yourself and how to cultivate your most important relationship (the one with yourself).
Find Your Voice and Tell Your Story
Uncovering who you really are enables you to find your voice to tell your story. By drawing courage from your sisters, we can work together to make the pie bigger for everyone. I like to challenge my audience to work for what matters most for yourself, your work family, company, the world. What’s your legacy going to be? Are you doing something with your time, talent and treasure to make the world a better place?“Dr. Nancy O’Reilly challenged all women to find their power and use it. Build yourself up with positive thinking, cultivate good habits for a healthy body, mind and spirit, and take charge of your money.Develop an inner circle of “sisters” you can trust, find your purpose, and use your connections with others to make a better world.” ~ Carlye Wannenmacher, President, Association of Women In Communications, Springfield, MO
Women Are More Powerful Than They Realize
Over the years I have had the privilege of speaking to many wonderful groups. Here is a sampling:
- High School girls in Ontario, Canada
- Zeta Tau Alpha sorority in Virginia
- Professional Business Women’s Conference in San Francisco
- Missouri Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics in Branson, MO
- Continuing legal education program on elimination of bias for Santa Barbara Women Lawyers
- Santa Barbara Junior League
- National Association of Women Business Owners of Santa Barbara
- Diversity Women Conference in Orlando, Florida
- Association for Women in Communications National conference, Kansas City, MO
- The Women’s Initiative in Springfield, MO
At each of these events, I was inspired by the energy and excitement — the raw POWER – of the women I met. They were excited about their present and their future. I am too!
Please contact me if you would like me to talk to your organization. Many blessings. ~Dr Nancy