Dr. Nancy Will Call Your Book Club
It would be my pleasure to call in to your book club when you are ready to discuss Leading Women: 20 Influential Women Share Their Secrets to Leadership, Business and Life.
Use this contact form to set up a time.
This book is part of my “Empowering Women” mission. My co-authors give how-to’s and advice from the trenches, including best practices for:
- Building careers
- Creating strong relationships
- Creating a better world
- Conquering your barriers
I look forward to hearing what your experience has been, and how you plan to implement the ideas you’ve read about in our book.
- What are some of the challenges facing women who want to be leaders today? What solutions do the authors suggest?
- How can women change their relationship with power?
- What do women need to do to master the power of the podium?
- What are some key differences in the ways men and women communicate?
- What are some things women can do to build their brands as leaders?
- Describe some of the feminine skills that are coming to be appreciated today.
Which points from the second section (mastering our internal environment) looked most useful to you?
- Why is it important for women to mentor and support girls and each other?
- Do you have to be a feminist to support women’s rights?
- Why is it important for women to control their own money?
- Do you need a lot of money to become a philanthropist?
- What is the most effective strategy for teaching new skills in communities in the developing world?
- How does information empower women?
- How can you identify and live your own legacy?
- What one thing did you find most valuable?