Media Files for Dr. Nancy O’Reilly
To all media representatives: Thank you for your work to empower women to create a better world for their families, their communities and themselves. Because of my mission of women empowerment, I make time to share my expertise as a licensed psychologist with reporters in television, radio, internet and print media. For nearly 30 years I’ve worked to educate and inspire women to do their best at being exactly what they want: strong, powerful, effective and happy. I’ve devoted my time, talents and treasure to this mission.
I’m an author of good books for women, a podcast interviewer, philanthropist and community activist. All of my writing and speaking serves to benefit the 501(c)3 Women Connect4Good, Inc. foundation, which I established to help create a better world. On this page you’ll find helpful links to bios, interview questions, news releases, interviews, articles, speaking topics, testimonials, book reviews, and more!
How can I help YOUR work of women empowerment in the world? Please let me know if there is something else you need. Let’s connect today!
Dr. Nancy O’Reilly motivates, energizes and engages audiences, drawing on her rich life experience: licensed psychologist, author, crisis responder, and director of an employee assistance program, philanthropist and lifelong advocate for women. She is the founder of the Women Connect4Good Foundation. Dr. Nancy speaks at both large and small gatherings and will tailor any of her topics for your specific audience. Her topics are perfect for a podcast interview, brief news segment, or can be combined for a weekend conference or retreat. (read full bio)
Linda Rendleman, MS, CEO/Co-Founder Women Like Us Foundation
“I’ve known Nancy for several years and I continue to be impressed by her passion for mentoring and supporting women to speak their voice. I’m always motivated by her belief in the power of mentors and the importance of our gathering together as sisters to support, uplift and create our very best lives.”
Dianne Elizabeth Osis, President, SBJ Publishing Inc.
“Dr. Nancy O’Reilly’s speech for Springfield Business Journal’s 20 Most Influential Women celebration proved fascinating thanks to her intense research about Timeless Women Feeling Youthful, the natural humor of her style and the poignant examples she brings to this important issue.”
Raylene Appleby, Former First Lady SAR
“Dr. Nancy recently spoke to over 100 wives of the Sons of the American Revolution. She quickly related to her audience and made each feel as if the message was just for each of them. She then graciously spent the entire weekend meeting and talking with the ladies and making them “Feel Youthful.” She truly did empower these ladies!”
Virginia Fry, Co-Managing Partner, HuschBlackwell LLP
“Nancy O’Reilly was the perfect choice for our annual women’s initiative program. Her presentation was perfect for the audience and was timely, fact driven and delivered in an articulate, passionate manner. She was a huge hit with our attendees!”
Dorothy Robbins, M.Ed., Director, Career Services, Everest College
“Dr. Nancy is a phenomenal speaker. Our graduates were totally engaged in her keynote. She reached out to the audience and shared her life experiences, touching several lives including mine. She is not afraid to say what she thinks and she is right on target driving her point home. She cares about people and is always giving of her heart. Nancy is awesome!”
Sharrie Williams, Award-Winning Author, of The Maybeline Story, speaker and blogger at MaybellineBook.com.
“It was a pleasure working with Dr. Nancy O’Reilly because she was able to guide the conversation to the point of reaching my truth of what it was really like growing up Maybelline. She is a wonderful host as well as a gifted Therapist.”
Lisa Mininni, Best Selling Author, Radio Host and President, ExcellerateAssociates.com
“Engaging, high-content, and high-value. These are the words that describe my interview with Dr. O’Reilly. Top notch guest with relevant information for listeners.”
Joanie Winberg, CEO, National Association of Divorce for Women and Children
“Nancy shared with my radio audience her life experience, spunkiness, high energy and enthusiasm. She easily empowers women to help themselves. I highly respect her informed opinions. Let’s ask Dr. Nancy!”
- How did you find your voice? Why was it important to claim your power?
- How do images in the media affect women’s self-esteem and aspirations?
- What is the current situation for women and how can they impact the world?
- What are some examples of ways women today are creating a better world?
- Why is it important to mentor other women and girls?
- What are three important ways women can be seen and heard?
- In what ways does connecting with others help women advance their own careers and causes?
- What are three things women can do to increase their mental toughness?
- Find your voice, speak up and be heard
- Cultivate mental toughness
- Rewire, refire and reinspire your life
- Connect4Good for personal and professional gain
- Mentor other women and girls
- Women, This Is Our Time: Six Ways to Take Your Power Up a Notch
- The Women-Helping-Women Movement Is All About Connecting
- Why Leading Women Are Better for Congress
- A New Women’s Movement? Dr. Nancy D. O’Reilly Says Women Are Sharing What They Know—and Changing the World
The articles listed below may be photocopied, reprinted and used on websites free of charge under the following conditions:
- Content may be used in hard copy print, educational presentations and on websites. Please contact us for other uses.
- The content must be used in its entirety. Additions, deletions or changes in the text, title or illustrations may not be made without prior permission.
- Credit must be given to the original source, for example: Reprinted with permission from DrNancyOreilly.com
- Translation of content into another language is acceptable. DrNancyOreilly.com will not be responsible for the accuracy of translated content.
Currently Available Articles
- Lead Like a Girl: 10 Ways to Put Your Feminine Strengths to Work at Work
- The Future of Business (and Beyond!) Is All About Connecting. Here Are 11 Ways to Do It Better
- A Connecting Cheat Sheet: 10 Easy Hints to Help You Move Beyond “Surface” Networking and Make Deep Connections
- A Collaboration Crash Course: How to Join Forces With Other Women (When You’re Used to Going It Alone)
No matter where you work in the media, I appreciate all you do for women empowerment. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need a licensed psychologist to help with your television, radio, Internet or print story. On this website you will find good books for women, motivational quotes and also links to my Women Connect4Good Foundation that has links to many other women motivational speakers. They have good books for women, too, and are willing to talk with you. Please let me know if I can help with an introduction. Together, let’s make a difference. ~Dr. Nancy