Women Empowerment, Motivational and Inspiring Speeches
How to Empower Women
I have devoted my entire career to empowering women. I love to motivate, inspire and engage audiences, drawing on my rich life experience: licensed psychologist, crisis responder and director of an employee assistance program, philanthropist and lifelong advocate for women. I speak at large and small gatherings and will customize any topic for your specific audience or for a weekend conference or retreat.
Please contact me. I work with meeting planners and event coordinators to develop the dynamic program you need. All proceeds from my speaking and writing benefit the 501(c)3 Women Connect4Good, Inc. foundation.We found Dr. Nancy’s inspirational presentation on women’s potential not only informative, but took away a new perspective on how to overcome your fears, ask for help when you need it, and learn to become more comfortable with “being uncomfortable.” Thank you so very much to Dr. Nancy. ~Kim Clark, President NAWBO Santa Barbara and Owner Noozhawk
Women empowerment influences work, the world, families and communities
Key Speaker Topics
- A New Women’s Movement: Connect to Create a Better World
- Find your voice, speak up and be heard
- Cultivate mental toughness
- Don’t Retire – Reinvent, Refire and Rewire
- Connect4Good for personal and professional gain
- Mentor other women and girls
Women Empowerment Means Being Seen and Heard
Women often struggle to find their voices—and to make them heard.
In this 50-minute keynote Dr. Nancy:
- Shares the story of how she found her voice
- Provides examples of individuals (like the audience) who made an impact
- Demonstrates how media images affect women’s self-esteem and aspirations
- Outlines women’s current situations and opportunities for women empowerment
- Shows inspiring and affecting video of women’s history of activism
- Encourages mentoring women
- Offers 11 concrete ways to be seen and heard
This is the perfect warm-up for a longer conference. In three brief interactive segments, Dr. Nancy gets participants on their feet and they quickly learn what they share in common with others.
Inspire and empower women to work for the change they wish to see in the world, find their voice and claim their space in the community, nation and world.
Testimonial:Thank you so much for speaking for the Girls4Good event this morning! It was very powerful-many of us moved to tears, men and women. We appreciate you and your work! ~ Sharina Smith